Matt Feely believes city council exists to serve all Alexandrians — in every neighborhood — whatever their age; gender; livelihood; lifestyle choice; racial, ethnic, or religious affiliation.
- 12-year Alexandria Homeowner
- 34-year Navy Veteran
- Crisis Leadership & Risk Management Expert
Leadership for the Common Good
Conquer our challenges…
- fix the deficit habit;
- sustain first responder capability; invigorate civil defense; enhance public health; reduce social and economic hardship;
- support ACPS; address non- schoolhouse factors limiting student achievement;
- preserve historic buildings, environment, and affordable housing, attract businesses.
Honor our values…
- insist on fairness, consensus, cooperation, efficiency;
- plan investments with a unified vision for Alexandria;
- use Alexandrians’ input;
- clarify government roles and authorities; hold Council and Staff accountable.
Chat with Matt
- Saturday, April 28th, 8AM – 12PM Del Ray Farmer’s Market – 2311 Mt Vernon Ave
- Sunday, April 29th, 10AM – 12PM Chat with Matt Event – Duck Donuts, 3610-F King St